CarterTwins.org Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CarterTwins.org Forum

Welcome to the forum of the first-ever fansite dedicated to the country singers, the Carter Twins!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I met the Carter Twins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zachcarterlover

zachcarterlover

I met the Carter Twins Empty
PostSubject: I met the Carter Twins   I met the Carter Twins EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:10 pm

So I went to the Porterfield Country Music Festival and saw the Carter Twins. They are awesome live. Anyways after the show they signed autographs and I got one. It was awesome. And I met they're mom. They have her working at the merchandise table.
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: I met the Carter Twins   I met the Carter Twins EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:23 pm

wow!! that's so exciting!!!! Smile Smile so cool!!!! did you get any pictures from it?? Smile what kind of merchandise do they have?? Smile thanks so much for posting on here about it!!! so sweet!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartertwins.org
hannahdotcom

hannahdotcom

PostSubject: Re: I met the Carter Twins   I met the Carter Twins EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:31 am

That's awesome! I went and saw them in June and they were amazing! And after their set, I got to meet them and get their autographs. My sister took my picture with them and they were like "SWEET CAMERA!!!!!" and yeah, I can't remember everything that was said. But after I met them, I bought one of the shirts, and their dad was the one who sold me the shirt 'cause he was working at the merchandise that night. And yeah, their dad was very talkative and nice, hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
zachcarterlover

zachcarterlover

PostSubject: Re: I met the Carter Twins   I met the Carter Twins EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Where did you see them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I met the Carter Twins   I met the Carter Twins Empty

Back to top Go down

I met the Carter Twins
Page 1 of 1