CarterTwins.org Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CarterTwins.org Forum

Welcome to the forum of the first-ever fansite dedicated to the country singers, the Carter Twins!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post Anything -

Go down 
+2
live.LAUGH.love.
smileboysmile
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smileboysmile

smileboysmile

Post Anything - Empty
PostSubject: Post Anything -   Post Anything - EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:30 pm

talk about anything heree<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/starsthatshined
live.LAUGH.love.

live.LAUGH.love.

Post Anything - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Anything -   Post Anything - EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:48 pm

anythinggg??? haha alrighty.. Very Happy
so today i got two fillings and had both sides of my mouth frozen and then i tried to eat a hot dog and an ice cream cone with my mom for lunch Razz it was amusing
Back to top Go down
smileboysmile

smileboysmile

Post Anything - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Anything -   Post Anything - EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:13 pm

live.LAUGH.love. wrote:
anythinggg??? haha alrighty.. Very Happy
so today i got two fillings and had both sides of my mouth frozen and then i tried to eat a hot dog and an ice cream cone with my mom for lunch Razz it was amusing
HAHA.
that always happens to me.
i just take a fork & shove the food in the back and slowly chew it.
rofl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/starsthatshined
live.LAUGH.love.

live.LAUGH.love.

Post Anything - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Anything -   Post Anything - EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:34 pm

LOL! yah.. i was eating the hot dog with a knife and fork.. and the ice cream cone with a spoon.. and the people around us were looking at me cuz i kept having to like, take these tiny pieces and shove them to this particular spot Razz haha... i had a really sore jaw too cuz .. long story short i had dental work 3 days in a row cuz im going on vacation soon... so i could barely open my mouth either... lol anyways.. fun times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

Post Anything - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Anything -   Post Anything - EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:44 pm

live.LAUGH.love. wrote:
LOL! yah.. i was eating the hot dog with a knife and fork.. and the ice cream cone with a spoon.. and the people around us were looking at me cuz i kept having to like, take these tiny pieces and shove them to this particular spot Razz haha... i had a really sore jaw too cuz .. long story short i had dental work 3 days in a row cuz im going on vacation soon... so i could barely open my mouth either... lol anyways.. fun times Very Happy

that's crazy!! hope your mouth feels better soon!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartertwins.org
live.LAUGH.love.

live.LAUGH.love.

Post Anything - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Anything -   Post Anything - EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:47 pm

aw thanks Smile .. yah it was a LOT of .. umm dentistry?? in a short period of time.. but my dentist said i was a trooper!! Razz haha
Back to top Go down
CarterTwins13

Post Anything - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Anything -   Post Anything - EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Does anyone here like tay swifttt? <3. I do.
Back to top Go down
zachcarterlover

zachcarterlover

Post Anything - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Anything -   Post Anything - EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:37 am

I KNOW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT AND IS TOTALLY RANDOM BUT I WAS JUST EATING A GRAPE AND I WENT TO PUT IT IN MY MOUTH AND I LOOKED DOWN AND ON THE GRAPE THERE WAS LIKE A WEIRD FLY THING alien I FREAKED OUT AND SACRED MY SISTER
Back to top Go down
live.LAUGH.love.

live.LAUGH.love.

Post Anything - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Anything -   Post Anything - EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:51 pm

zachcarterlover wrote:
I KNOW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT AND IS TOTALLY RANDOM BUT I WAS JUST EATING A GRAPE AND I WENT TO PUT IT IN MY MOUTH AND I LOOKED DOWN AND ON THE GRAPE THERE WAS LIKE A WEIRD FLY THING alien I FREAKED OUT AND SACRED MY SISTER
hahaa, nice
Back to top Go down
leeks

Post Anything - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Anything -   Post Anything - EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:49 am

I love Taylor Swift! Smile She's really amazing.

How's everyone doing? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post Anything - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Anything -   Post Anything - Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Anything -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CarterTwins.org Forum :: General Discussion :: General chit chat-
Jump to: