CarterTwins.org Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CarterTwins.org Forum

Welcome to the forum of the first-ever fansite dedicated to the country singers, the Carter Twins!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hannahdotcom

hannahdotcom

I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow!   I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 pm

Today a radio station was giving away the passes, but I woke up too late (haha), so I missed out. And then a couple hours later, I got on Twitter and I got a DM from the Carter Twins. And then tonight I finally got the email back with the details for the meet and greet thing. I'm so excited! Is anyone from here gonna be there?

I hope they remember me from June.. somehow.... hahahaha
Back to top Go down
live.LAUGH.love.

live.LAUGH.love.

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow!   I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:37 pm

omgsh, sooo excited for you!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hannahdotcom

hannahdotcom

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow!   I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:58 pm

Seriously, that was one of the best days of my life.
Some highlights from the BBQ:
- Josh beside my sister's friend and talked to us for quite a while.
- When we went to get in a group to film the webisode stuff, Josh sat down in my seat. (:
- Josh then picked up my sister's autographed frisbee she was given and tossed it near some mud.. haha
- People were taking pictures with both of them, I was the first to ask if I could have seperate pictures, since I already had one with both of them. They were like "Fine, be that way." and then started laughing. And although they were only supposed to be in one of the pictures each.. they did crazy things to make sure they were in both. The most epic one is of me and Zach. Because there's a small gap between me and Zach and Josh has his face in the gap making a crazy face.. hahaha. In the one of me and Josh, Zach is peeking in the corner of the picture.. They asked to see the pictures and died laughing at them, ahahaha

The show was amazing. It was really loud and ahh, amazing!!!
My mom met Zach (by the porta-potties of all places) before the show and said hi, and SHE TOLD HIM WHAT I CALL THEIR DAD.. "Carter Dad" & Zach said he was gonna tell his dad.

Well afterwards, my sister and me went to get our picture with the bass player. And their Dad was packing stuff away on the stage, and he came over to ask the bass player something and I somehow blurted out "Can I have my picture with you?" and he seemed kind of suprised that someone wanted their picture with HIM and he was like "Why do you want a picture with me?" and my mom told him about the Carter Dad thing.. and he was like "Oh no.. they know already, I'm never gonna hear the end of it.. hahaha" He's such a nice guy.

Then I got their autograph and my picture with them, and we're all making random faces.. it's great.

I'll shut up now... :\
But OMGGGG... Josh and Zach are so cute with their little cousins (?)!!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
live.LAUGH.love.

live.LAUGH.love.

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow!   I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:07 am

omgsh, that's amazinggg! i'm so jealous! Razz lol .. i love the picture thing you should post them on here!.. well, i guess you could shade your face or something if you don't want it all over the internet.. haha. anyways... sounds like the best time ever! i'm glad you had a blast Smile
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow!   I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 pm

WOW!!! that is sooooooooo cool!!!! =) =) i'm so happy for you!!! =) if you wanted, we could post about it on our site! Just let me know ...=)
God bless,
Danielle
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartertwins.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow!   I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm seeing and meeting them tomorrow!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CarterTwins.org Forum :: Carter Twins :: News-
Jump to: